Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
R
Spot on CaliGuy.

T - This is why there are vets and not vets on here. CaliGuy is right on with his assessments and said it much better than I ever could have...and I learned a couple things too. smile

Me: 39y/o male
Wife: 35y/o
1 daughter, 2y/o
T
t33 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: CaliGuy

A reach of affirmation>? Has she shown remorse for the A and made an attempt to work on the M>? No ... this is not her reaching out its her wanting you where she placed you as she attempts to cake eat.

Interesting assessment and nice to be told that perspective.

T33 Until you hear the magic words "I will do anything it takes and I commit to this M" continue DBing as you are not piecing (Thats when you hit her with NC letters, full transparency and MC ... all non-negotiable)

Got it.

Look at it this way, she is still hung up on OM, wanted you as the back up ... do you want to be #2 all your life? Are you ok with an open M? What is to stop a OM2 from entering into the equation?

Being #2 is not acceptable.

You have to think about things in your M and what happened. your faults .. hers ... once you both commit to the M then you can work on them, you not being available during the M is legit .. however being available while she is in the A or still hung up on OM ... not helping the M, its feeding her cake.

Hard not to do - must continue to focus.

T33 I get you want to invite ... LOVINGLY DETACH ... does not mean pursue ... you are pursuing here. This is not showing any mystery ... in fact you are reacting to her "We are drifting apart" speech ... where was her "we are drifting apart" concern during the A?

Exactly. Of course she says we drifted apart so slowly she didn't even know it had happened until the feelings were gone. But we know what they say about believing what she says. It is difficult not to pursue - I appreciate the outside viewpoint to know when it is happening.

I would DB it more before the invites. And the only invites I WOULD and did do ... "Hey S and I are going to the zoo Saturday if you'd like to tag along" ... by telling her she could tag along tells her in not so many terms .. this trip is for our son, but in no way is it about you and I, its not an Ahole move, its an invitation and I am going to the zoo regardless. Also ... that invite .. a week prior .. shows I am making plans with my life, not spur of the moment .. "Hey honey you just said you felt distance(Which was the point) so I will make it better and invite you now for tomorrow"

Very interesting approach.

She is not going to miss you with you being TOO AVAILIBLE

Yep. So hard.

Me: early 30s Her: same
M: 5+yrs T:10+yrs
D (2): under 10s
OM PA - Began Apr/15
A Discovered/ILYBINILWY: Start of May
Removed ring: End of June
C
C
New Thread time T

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

T
t33 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks CaliGuy.

Kinda sad to have to start a new thread, but it's time.

Starting a new thread:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2586950

Me: early 30s Her: same
M: 5+yrs T:10+yrs
D (2): under 10s
OM PA - Began Apr/15
A Discovered/ILYBINILWY: Start of May
Removed ring: End of June
L
L
I am kinda new here as well and I am sorry your going thru this difficult sit. I am the lbs and it is very confusing knowing what is right or wrong to do. Keep working on yourself as you mentioned she noticed the changes. You cant change her or what she is doing focus that energy on yourself instead.
Good luck to you,

A question for veterans or any one who knows for that matter.. I see alot of talk about waw threads and what not and I read that things can be different when its a wah . Is there much info online here that is geared towards the lbs of a wah? Thank you.

Married 1991
D 23 GD 3
D 21
S 20
M 49
S 48
1st bomb 2008
2nd bomb 4/2015 same person
I fear those big words which make us so unhappy.
E
E
Thank you lonlee I have the same question

Me:33 H:36
T:13 years
M:10 years
S4
Separated 05/15
H Filed 06/15
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard