Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
D
DifRent Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks, Wonka. I'm going to read up on the cheat sheet now, since we have to spend a bit of time in the car and around family again together later.

I happened upon written confirmation that the OW began manipulating my W sooner than I thought... just days after we'd all attended a camping trip together, one during which my W was her usual loving, affectionate self - but also one where I literally saw the OW looking at her inappropriately, and wishing out loud that my W had a sister...

Days later, she was looking for "confirmation" that W planned to leave me, and when. She began to suggest my W distance herself from me, start paving the way for a separation. Do what you can, she said, to make sure she doesn't know we're already in an EA. It's like she provided a script for my W to follow, and yeah... I KNOW I'm not supposed to let the OW occupy rent free space in my head, but the whole thing is so maddening to me. I can't help but mention the insanity to my W every so often... especially during our talk last night.

I'd like to know what goes through the mind of the OP. Who does this sort of thing? It does not absolve my W of any culpability, of course, but she was the one who was lost, confused, and looking for an out. What's the OP's excuse?

Me: 46 Her: 41
M: 5.5 yrs / S: 20, 18
3/26 W and I meet OW
BD: 5/2/2015, she takes off ring
W goes to stay with OW 6/26
NC: 9/5 Both moved out: 10/16
I take off my ring and feel... healed: 10/19
H
H
I am sorry DiffRent.

I am sory you had to read up on these confirmations. It is awful I know.

Hang in there and know that you can't control your W or what she does but you do have control over you and what your life can be.

It is a lesson I am learning still a day at a time.

You can do this.

Much suport to you friend

HeavyD

Was made a better person by DB'ers
W
W
Diff,

Originally Posted By: DifRent
I'd like to know what goes through the mind of the OP. Who does this sort of thing? It does not absolve my W of any culpability, of course, but she was the one who was lost, confused, and looking for an out. What's the OP's excuse?

Hey, you don't want to be in the head of a very, very broken person. Excuse? Absolutely none...zero.

Don't go there.

D
DifRent Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks HeavyD. Much support to you, too. Such sadness all around, but you provide hope.

Me: 46 Her: 41
M: 5.5 yrs / S: 20, 18
3/26 W and I meet OW
BD: 5/2/2015, she takes off ring
W goes to stay with OW 6/26
NC: 9/5 Both moved out: 10/16
I take off my ring and feel... healed: 10/19
D
DifRent Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Last edited by Cadet; 06/09/15 01:37 PM. Reason: link