Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
W
OP Offline
W
OK, so far today, I've got one who thinks I'm really nice but doesn't want to talk to me anymore and another who sends me a "like" but doesn't want to talk at all. Just another fulfilling day of online dating confusion lol. Nites.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
S
S
Ahh... I did have the church ladies mixed up. But then I got Basketball & Baseball mixed up too. Blaming it on my vision. It's really messed up. Can't get new glasses because my eye dr said it will keep changing til the Blood sugar is sorted out.

Hope I don't mistake a skunk for one of my kitties. Lol

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
You're doing amazing, Barb!
I got up this morning and there was a message from the mistaken ID lady "Hi Whatis, how r u? Have you come up with a new name for me yet lol?" So, I guess she decided why throw a really nice guy away smile We shall see. Anyway, Friday morning I get my car...so let freedom ring lol. I'm on vacation this week and next. I'd like to be able to do some things with my girls when they come back next week. Today, I might go to a church meeting in the evening re vacation bible school...or to the IBL game instead. Decisions, decisions...

G
G
Sorry Wii. With the way the dating culture has turned it is just not the best time to be in the game. There is no real dating anymore with this "ghosting" crap, hook-ups, everything done online and through text.... It's like no one respects the opposite sex or actual courtship anymore.

Have you tried a meet-up group? A hobby group without the intention of dating may turn up some pleasant results. I bet you have would have a great time in a photography group and you might end up meeting a lady who shares your passion smile

job Offline
You may want to start a new thread. This one is probably going to lock very soon.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
...and you don't want to miss a moment of the excitement lol. Will do.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard