Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
MrCAS #2571057 05/23/15 05:22 PM
B
BEClem Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: MrCAS
IMO, any time a thought is followed by "but" it negates any statement the preceded it...

I am going to be blunt.

You need to back off. You need to leave her alone.

When she told that her friend was with her, why did you call her? What was your thought process behind that? Not responding or reacting in any way would have benefited the sitch far more.

Where does it matter where the money for the L came from? As long as it didn't come out of any joint monies, what do you care?

From what I am reading, you constantly seem to create these confrontations w/ your W. What you are doing is not a 180. It is barely a 15 from my perspective.

The money matters because I am the only one who works and she hadn't paid any money for rent to my sister since December: What would you suspect happened? She says she got the money from her father.

BEClem #2571164 05/24/15 05:26 AM
M
M
Would you not have known if she liberated $3,500 from the joint accounts? If there was no money missing then your demands for an accounting is borderline snooping.

Look, my XW came up with the money ($2,500 retainer)for her L. I never asked where it came from. I knew it didn't come from the joint accounts.

Not prying was one of my 180s. Not confronting her was, too.

That rent issue? That is between her and your sister. Yeah, I know... "BUT I am paying for the house..." So? The rental money is not your issue unless your name is on the lease. I will agree that it could be a crappy topic of conversation at family get togethers, though.

“Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out” ― Art Linkletter

M - 06/01
D - 05/14
MrCAS #2571720 05/26/15 11:57 AM
B
BEClem Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It is my name on the lease...and the jobs I work are cash based jobs.

I'm not arguing with you but it is not what you assume it to be.

It's a dead issue. But given that I get payed in primarily cash and she has a separate account and she is the one who has always handled the bill payments than it could have easily been done without my noticing it.

And as I said....it is my name on the lease.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard