Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Matt777 #2576358 06/09/15 01:53 AM
M
MadMax Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Matt!

I guess that's my struggle these days...I care for her but I'm no longer sure that I can share my life with someone who betrayed me and so quickly discarded a 15 year M along with putting our kids through hell.

So I press on...

Text the WW today and asked her if she could hold the fort tomorrow (no details) and she shot back with if I knew where I was moving yet?

I haven't really thought about it but that's the next step so looks like I'm apartment hunting this week!

Me42 W40 S12 D8
M:15yrs
BD 3/27/15
D filed 4/27/15
MadMax #2576390 06/09/15 04:24 AM
B
B
Why are you moving again? she wants out, let her go WITHOUT THE KIDS!!

M40 XW35
M11 T15
S9 D5
Bomb 6/3/14
Papers del 10/3/14
D final 12/5/14

I wish I could love you and make you believe it
'Cause that's all you ever wanted
From me

bravo61 #2577687 06/12/15 03:38 PM
M
MadMax Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Quick update - its been a busy week!

GAL has been great. Went out Tuesday night and WW sends me a TM asking if I can bring dinner to my S12 since she had to work until 8:00.
I guess I didn't see the first text and by the time I noticed she text me it was 7:15. I replied that I would but I was over an hour away and she agreed to hold the fort for the night.

Wednesday the WW texts me that maybe I should just move out since I was neglecting my responsibilities. Keep in mind this is the 3rd time I have gone out it the last 6 months. My reply was simply "Seriously?" WW sent me a few more texts to which I ignored or replied with an emoji.

Thursday the texts continued. WW asking about lawyer details and if I was taking S12 to BB practice. I kept the responses nice and short.
A good night with the kids, kept them up a little late but all in fun.

WW shows up at the house around midnight and makes enough noise to ensure I know she's there...
This morning I asked to what we owe the honor of her presence, apparently not funny.

Her account is overdrawn and I asked her about it and she spewed all over me. How she isn't going to beg for money for our kids and she shouldn't have to ask, I should just give her money until she "figures it out". Then she says don't worry about it.

I wish her a good day and go to my car. I decide to write her a check when I notice she followed me out and continued her spew.
I ignored her, wrote a check and left it where she would find it later.

The weekend is filled with kids events and I plan on getting out Sat night to meet a friend. I really can't explain the freedom I am experiencing from being out from under her spell.

I really don't know what the future holds for our M and that's ok.

Me42 W40 S12 D8
BD 3/27/15
D filed 4/27/15
MadMax #2578803 06/16/15 01:43 PM
D
D
Mad max . Ive been reading your story and I just want to tell you that you are awesome individual . So strong . Ive been fighting the good fight for a year and a half and I am just getting to where you are in the detachment area . Its funny how WW s all act so similar. Its like they are clones and theres a manual that we can follow on dealing with them and saving ourselves.
I too am dealing with a WW that ruined such a good thing . The pain she caused our kids is soooo wrong and I finally at the point where I realize I can never forgive her .So im moving on . I thought for along time I could fix this no matter what she did but since Gal Ive come to realize its a mountain too high to get to the top of . And I m not willing to put in the effort anymore . Shes been so cruel . I loved that woman with my soul but a different woman has taken over that body that looks like her . Dawgy

Me 45 W 45
Son 16 Son 14
Married 23 together 27
W threatened sep several times
W still at home
A discovered Mar 17 2014
A ended DEC 2 ( skeptical )
dawgy #2651333 02/08/16 11:40 AM
M
MadMax Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Happy Endings

Its been 8 months since my last post and I just wanted to share my final chapter in the story of my marriage.

My divorce was final on Oct. 16th and we put our house on the market later that month.
The madness continued with my WW and during it all I met someone that I fell madly in love with.
The WW made several attempts to derail my new relationship and became even more unpredictable. Sadly the ExWW used her 1/2 of my 401K to buy a nice new car, get a neck tattoo and a boob job. January rolled around and the ExWW is begging me for money and is broke. I had to install cameras in my house to keep her from stealing my belongings.
My kids are adjusting well and since we have 50/50 custody I've been more active and have never felt closer to them. I only deal with the ex when needed and I never speak poorly of her to my kids.
Today I am a better version of myself. I am happier than I have been in 20 years and I look back and wonder how long I would have just gone through the motions of my life.

I am here to tell you things happen for a reason, even if don't understand it at the moment.

Thank you to everyone that shared your stories, gave advice, and followed my saga. I found comfort in knowing I wasn't alone and learned so much about myself as a result of this forum.

So if your new here, pick your head up and let the sun dance on your face. As one story ends a new one begins.

Me42 W40 S12 D8
BD 3/27/15
D filed 4/27/15
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard