Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
OP Offline
B
Wonka - the lunch went well, socially. My middle son was telling his father about his new job, and trying not to tell him his plans for his summer vacation. I made light and fairly inconsequential conversation (I can whitter at world class level if required)

Xh interacted well as someone who we knew slightly, but there was no closeness. It was just weird, as if we were playing parts in a not very good play. Frankly I was slightly bored . . . . .

Much less visible anger. No idea if he was boiling away inside.

C
C
Originally Posted By: job
The world is out there waiting w/open arms to show you that there is life after MLC
and there are many kind and wonderful people out there just waiting to welcome you into their lives.

AGREED!

Me-70, D37,S36
W
W
Originally Posted By: Cadet
Originally Posted By: job
The world is out there waiting w/open arms to show you that there is life after MLC
and there are many kind and wonderful people out there just waiting to welcome you into their lives.

AGREED!

Try telling it to a real sad sack of a MLCer!!! crazy

Last edited by Wonka; 07/08/15 09:14 PM.
E
E
It' s the MLCer story.. I made the mistake of sharing his story instead of mine. I was thinking about MY accomplishment since this MLC entered my, no OUR lives ( me and my kids ). We are above great. We ALL impacted this small community we live in. The comments made and the RESPECT we get is unbellivable. THAT is what matters. OUR outcome. If the MLCer wants in it, it is up to them to make it happen. We definitely will not settle for anything less. When and if they make it across, they will do anything to get what is necessary. Quote from a friend: " When you really want something, you know what you have to do to get it "... SOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEE

job Offline
Bea,
You may want to start a new thread before this one gets locked.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
H
Hi Beatrice,

I wanted to come over here to learn more about you as you have been taking time to give me so much good advice. Thank you again for all your wisdom!

You are one tough cookie.

You come across as so kind and at peace in your posts to me. I cannot believe this given your sitch. Job has told me I will grow stronger than I ever imagined possible. You are a true testament to that statement.

Me 41, H 47, M 15 yrs, S11, S13
BD 1: 11/4/14 we work on it; really I pretzel myself
BD 2: 3/31/15 H goes down to "dorm room"
8/15: H back to MBR
10/15: H back in dorm room
1/18: H files, now divorced
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard