Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
edz Offline
E
Sorry to hear that you're feeling weary and sad v, you know ive felt that way in recent months but I'm sending you my positive thoughts and such hopes brighter days are ahead.

Sounds like work is a drain right now, are you able to look ahead to when that will be done and maybe plan ahead to get away somewhere totally different for a while to recharge. I know working out in my head what I'll do when a difficult or labourious or draining task is complete is a way I use to get through it.

Keep on keeping on (((((vanilla))))) we're with you.

Edz

Last edited by edz; 05/01/15 08:05 PM.

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
R
R
Hi Vanillia Sad and weary. Feeling you homie !!!!! Vanillia you underestimate yourself Your H knows your value. , he may not appreciate as he should but he's knows it. Your personality shines through on here and you need to tell us when you sad and weary because we would not know sometimes You always have wise and caring words for us all but your strength also comes through I always read your posts to others as you seem to cut to the core of the issue while your words are comforting and caring while informative. Your H has seen these qualities for years. He may be emtionally Young but he is not stupid.

Things are moving on for vanilla and H can see this. He is getting left behind and it doesn't feel good. Don't get me wrong he could well end up losing everything important ( Vanillia being top ) because of his immaturity but he has come forward I know we all must let WAS so the running re reconciliation but your H is taking baby steps.

Don't be sad Vaniilia , you are a wonderful person who's beautiful personality shines through her very tough sitch with H I would hazard a guess at beautiful on the outside but I dont like to flirt on these boards !!!!!!!!!

Stay strong Vanillia and as for office cleaning , you should definitely delagate, is H busy tomorrow , LOL. Rd. xx

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
New thread in case of locking

new thread

Last edited by Vanilla; 05/01/15 08:32 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

O
O
Weary and sad. I know the feeling and am sorry you're feeling that way V.

Right, now cleaning and clearing is a chore but it can be quite therapeutic if you get into it. Think how good you'll feel when all that crap has gone.

I gave the living room in the flat a good clean the other weekend - sofa turned upside down and bits dredged out from the cracks and everything - and it felt like a good workout with a nice tidy(ish) place to sit and relax afterwards.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
C
C
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
New thread in case of locking

new thread

emphasis ^^^^^^^