Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Pink17 #2565934 05/08/15 10:42 PM
B
B
Originally Posted By: Pink17
Bob, thanks for being so kind. It really get a smile out of us when someone is so kind.
Pink, you're welcome again! My pleasure. You might make my eyes tear up a little - in a happy way.

That, and seeing my freind Rd posting in your thread again, makes me smile. smile

We all truly care about you, Pink!

((((Pink))))

Edit - Please start a new thread

Last edited by Cadet; 05/09/15 09:24 AM. Reason: message

Me:55 yrs/W:51 yrs (has MS)
M:14 yrs
T:15 yrs
No children together--3 each from previous marriages
Wife Moved Out: 10/19/14
Wife Filed for Divorce: 10/20/14
Divorce Final: 10/21/15
Bob723 #2566187 05/10/15 02:09 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
So H came to the house and did not really change his way. I was in my bedroom putting on some earrings, he came in and said Hi, how are you, I said I was good and asked the same.

Very awkward, nothing much to say. I asked him if he would take his clothes that he left in my closet. He totally forgot them, he start picking them up and I went downstairs. H came and said he needed to talk to me.

I asked if there was any problem, and he said no. He just want to talk about my mom. My mom? Yes, it just happen that H is very worried about my mom's health. He said she put some weight on and he is very worried for her well being. That he loves her like his own mom.

He went on and on about this. I said to him more then once that I can't really do much about besides talking to her on the phone and encourage her to exercise.

I walked outside the house and it is very cold today. H went back in a house and return with a jacket for me. He made sure to dress me and say that he is always worry about me because I am not very careful.

I really don't get it. He acts like he loves me with all his heart. He looks at me like he misses me a lot. H thank me for stopping the financial provisions and trusting him because he is working hard for our family. What family? The one he is leaving?

But I act "AS IF" and behaved like he was a good neighbor. I did my best, and I think I succeed to respect him, to make sure to thank him for getting the brazilian snacks for the kids, say that I appreciated what he did.

I also asked H for some schedule with the boys. I told him that he needs to pitch in at least when he is around. He told me that he is planning to take the kids to and from school next week and take them for lunch next weekend.

I said no, you can't just take the kids for an hour or so, you need to plan to have the kids for the whole day. Then I told him that since he does not have a place yet to have the kids with him that he could come to the house and stay here and I will go away and do the things I need to do for myself.

He said it is a good idea. I am also planning to ask him to come to the house some time during the week to cook some dinner for the boys. He is a father, so he needs to act like one. At least we will see what will happen.

I did not stay too long. Told H I needed to run some errands, said goodbye and left. It was very hard, I felt I wanted to stay, and talk to him forever. But I did what I needed to do and I think I did it well.

I finally understand I can't save my M anymore, that my M is dead forever. Maybe, when H comes back to his senses, and if it happen, then maybe he will fall in love with me again. Nobody knows, even I do not know if I will be willing to have a R with him again. I just don't know right now.

What you think? I am planning to go dark, do not show myself at all. Do not engage in any conversation with him if not for kids stuff or financial. I need to detach and the only way to do it will be TO LET GO... It was very hard, then it was hard, then it is manageable and I hope that will become easy with time.

Like RD said, time will tell what will happen in our future.

No mention about MOTHER'S DAY... so I think he will just ignore it. O well, I am not his mom anyway.

It was a good day!
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

Pink17 #2566190 05/10/15 02:14 AM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
RD, I love the ocean, I could even picture the walk. Got a little nervous about 7 kids, but with I guess that if there is enough food, we can handle it with some jokes, a happy spirit and a big smile.

Bob, I know you care, and I know for sure that there is a lot of folks that care about each other here. I am very thankful for this board and the help I always get here.

XOX,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2566351 05/10/15 08:09 PM
P
Pink17 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! To all moms in this forum. You all deserve a very nice day fulfilled with happiness.

And Happy Mother's Day to all the guys out there that are being good moms for their kids too. Like my friend RD that is so many times the mom that his kids have.
You brave guys deserve a big hug today.

Love,
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16

Pink17 #2566375 05/10/15 10:01 PM
C
C
Happy mother's day

New thread.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2566620#Post2566620

Thanks V - I think I got it right now

Last edited by Cadet; 05/15/15 09:26 PM. Reason: link

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard