Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted By: Salazar
Cadet,

Thanks! Curious, I have read dozen of stories from different people, but I wonder if I am missing a better way to search for successful outcomes.

Realistically, I know a lot of people start posting and then disappear before they ever share the outcome of their situation. There are others that share success stories in a paragraph or 2 after the fact, which Virginia posts and can also be found on the main DB website. These are good, but the success stories do not provide level of insight that a dozen or so journal-ling threads do over the course of months.

Is there some way to search threads by ongoing vs complete and then by what the outcome of the relationship was, if it is complete? If not, might there be some way to add a tag of sorts to the threads to facilitate such a feature?

Short answer is NO.

However have you read all my homework yet?

In it, in the resources you will find Mozza's thread, it has success story links you can read.
Various people including myself have taken the time to do this throughout the years.

Me-70, D37,S36
G
G
New member and it appears I have a private message (see a flashing email that says so) but when I click it I see no message and when trying to send a message I see "Private Topics are disabled."

Any help is appreciated.

C
Cadet Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Ghost
New member and it appears I have a private message (see a flashing email that says so) but when I click it I see no message and when trying to send a message I see "Private Topics are disabled."

Any help is appreciated.
Messaging on the boards does not work however there is an automated message sent out by UBB when you register it says the following

Originally Posted by UBB
Welcome to our forums! Please take a moment to review and update your profile and preferences to take full advantage of our features. You can do this by clicking on "Edit Profile" and "Edit Preferences" in the My Stuff dropdown.

Please do not reply to this message as this is just an automated welcome message to thank you for joining our community.

I would not let it concern you

Me-70, D37,S36
G
G
Thank you.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard