Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Quote:
I was fully detached, then STBX finally started coming down from her high with OM. And she started trying to get me back.

Yep!

Hi Card, it's good to hear from you again. I hope you will find the happiness you want and deserve. Just please be careful about your first GF after your D. Have you dated anyone else, other than this particular GF?

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
job Offline
Please start a new thread.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
Card29 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
job - I will start a new thread when I post any more updates. One last response for sandi:

Thank you for the thoughts. And even more than that, thank you for all of the support you and others gave me, especially the summer and fall of 2014. Craziest/best/worst/wildest months of my entire life, and this board was a major, major part of the journey. I'm so grateful for all of the encouragement, advice, as well as 2x4's. I needed all of it! And don't worry, this is not a "good bye". I'll continue to post updates.

Regarding this GF: Yes, she is the only one I've dated. I went on one way-too-early date with sis's friend back in February or March. After that, I realized I needed more time and space. Did I allow enough time before entering a new R? Probably not...but I am being careful and not doing anything rash or hasty. I don't feel out of control. Not to say I'm controlling her or the R, just that I don't feel irrational.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2647879#Post2647879

Last edited by Cadet; 01/28/16 11:33 PM. Reason: Link

Me 38, WAW 30
D11 (former marriage)
S2
T 8 years
M 3 years
BD 8/20/23
S 8/20/23
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard