Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
gan Offline
G
V, I'm not posting much at the moment while I galavant around London, but I have been keeping up. I am relieved to see you take a firm stand on this. You have shown such strength and offered so much to others on here. Your H has some serious soul searching to do. Be safe, G

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Lets get another thread opened before this one locks and I cant quote from it! That gets very tedious......

New Thread Vanilla Fudged 2 (+11)

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

K
K
Hi V

My first husband was abusive. He had an immature response and would lash out
verbally, swearing and yelling. He punched and broke the car windshield because another driver peeved him off, he'd throw the remote across the room. The final straw was he throw the kitchen table because he couldn't find his wallet. I worried about my kids getting injured ( even though he would not have intended to) plus I didn't want the pattern of this to be carried on into the next generation.

It takes hitting bottom for someone to be motivated to change. It too my ex
lossing me to eventually get therapy for his anger issues. It didn't happen right away. He lost another girlfriend after me when he started showing his immature angry behaviours

. Some never change. All I knew was I didn't want to live my life walking on egg shells. My kids are better off now and they have agood relationship with their Dad

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard