Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
RysinMn Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Mvg-
Thank you for your insight, that is what i was thinking, even though my W has not mention or even hinted at a desire to reconcile it seems that there is something amiss. But i am going to try my best to continue to GAL and work on my 180's. I have felt better lately, in fact much better. I started really getting into the gym again, its about time i say, lost almost 30lbs of muscle since the start of this entire thing. W and i have been separated since january, but her A has continued since September, I believe now that i have actually completely stepped back, i have felt better and i thought she would feel better for it as well, but it seems like the opposite is happeneing with her, She doesn't seem to be getting any better. But then again that is just my observation. I know that i am getting better. Journaling has really helped, and then just filling my time. I have to say i need to find things that i can do that do not take up so much mony lol. That is a bad habbit for me ATM. well thank you for the info

RysingMan

Me:31 W:29
T:8 M:4
D bomb: 10/2014
S 1/2015
C
C
Good job "gym buddy"^^
I'm totally on it too, very consistent, plus nutrition. Feels good.

Pretty good how you didn't really react to sad W. Not sure if I would've been able to do that... Impressive!

Me 32 (German) Wife 28
T 3yrs M 2yrs
Moved to US for W
No kids
BD 6/2014
In house separation
Confirmed EA 1/2015
(ongoing since BD)
OM not ready
Real D talk started 1/27/15

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis