Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Z
zew Offline
Z
Oh I used to get dough from my local pizzeria too, years ago before it was available in the grocery store. (like 30 years ago!) At first they thought it a little strange, but I told them what I was doing, we agreed on a price, and I became a regular.

S
S
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
Why would a local pizza place sell you dough?
Because if they don't sell it to you, then you'll go buy it from Publix!

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
T
T
I live in a small little beach town and have never had a problem. We give them plenty of business but some nights we just like to make it fun with the boys.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
S
susana4 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hahaha...enjoying all the pizza debate!

I live in the UK so sadly no Publix for me but I do have Waitrose (think that's the equivalent). Definitely never would have thought to buy dough from my local pizza place though.

I love making my own dough but I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow. Definitely going to get some good toppings though!

H was pretty withdrawn tonight (watching TV, not talking) but I don't know if it was pullback or possibly just him thinking about work problem (he's still working on the same project that absorbed him almost all of last night). But he got really excited and had a big grin when I mentioned possibly making pizzas tomorrow.

Me 28 / H 28
M 1 / T 2.5
BOMB 12-3-14 "I don't feel like myself any more"
Still living together, separate rooms.
S
susana4 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Guys (ladies welcome to answer too): random question here. Earlier H accidentally stepped on my toe and I shouted in pain and he immediately scooped me up and held me. A few days ago I burned my hand while cooking and H ran at top speed into the kitchen and put his arms around my waist and gave me a big hug from behind while I put my hand under cold water. A similar thing happened last week when I poured boiling water on my foot (yeah, I'm clumsy sometimes). I assume it's the damsel in distress thing that makes him leap the touch barrier (he does touch me a lot, but this was in a different way).

But the weird thing is -- it's a 180 for him. He used to get *mad* at me when I burned myself and say it was my fault for not asking him to help. So why suddenly be nice?

There's probably no way to know, was just curious if there's some kind of male phenomenon at work here that I can learn about that's caused this 180 (I'm often clueless about these things and I've learned a lot so far about behaviour since starting to DB!). I don't recognise it from any of my reading.

Last edited by susana4; 03/03/15 12:13 AM.

Me 28 / H 28
M 1 / T 2.5
M
M
It's a good sign. In fact, I find this more promising than the sex because there isn't much in it for him other than your gratitude. Also, the drive is less hormonal and more caring. He seems to be awfully attentive to you recently. It might be guilt, it might be love, but regardless: Keep doing what you're doing.

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
O
O
Please excuse me butting in. Starsky, I've been reading how you and Wonka helped Train and also KieranR. Would you mind taking a look at my situation as I could really do with some help.

Old dog seeks new trick 9

Thank you
Old Dog

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
S
susana4 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Mozza - interesting. Thanks for your take on it. You're right, could be either. But I'll keep on this path because I like it!

Me 28 / H 28
M 1 / T 2.5
S
susana4 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
New thread:

Susana (7) - Like a big pizza pie

Will post an important update about pizza ingredients I've purchased and my pizza base recommendations. grin

Me 28 / H 28
M 1 / T 2.5
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard