Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
MCS #2563512 05/02/15 03:44 PM
V
V
TLee can I ask you to open a new thread because we DBers want to be with you on this very tough phase of your journey.

TLee, please breathe slowly and steadily, feel your feet grounded to the floor firmly and lift your head. Whether you feel like it or no, please smile.

Do you have a safe friend you can talk to today and perhaps stay with tomorrow? Please keep posting my dear one, we are here on what will be a difficult day.

Know this, it will never ever be this much hurt again in this sitch, Tlee you will have resilience in your life and R. The principles of detachment and DB will see you through. Trust the process, rest as much as you can, be calm, breathe gently and if you need to let go at any stage find a quiet place and its ok.

The love and strength you need are being projected to you by both MCS and V, others will join us. Feel the power and peace headed to you from the higher power and let it channel. Accept the great gift of support headed your way, you deserve every little portion of it.

When you wake it will be a new dawn, things will be different but the dark night of your soul will have passed. Tlee don't resist, accept the changes and all will be as it should be.

((((((((Hugs)))))))))
V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Z
Z
Dear TLEE,

I can't add much to the wise, wonderful words of those above - your broken heart will heal. She is perhaps a fool, but as hard as I know it is, look to you and focus on what you will need to be happy. She's brought you much sorrow, so try not to look to her anymore for happiness.

In my journal, I wrote that even if H were to tell me he had a psychotic episode and didn't kniw what he was doing - it can't erase the pain and uncertainty. Idk about you, but life is too short to feel as though we're running scared within our relationships.

I wish you as much peace as you can find each day. I know what is to let go, swim in grief, and feel like there's no point anymore - but know that these emotions will pass gradually. The tears and anger are there to help us process. You will be ok. I promise!
Hugs

New thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2563517#Post2563517

Last edited by Cadet; 05/08/15 12:54 PM. Reason: Link

Mid 30's
Psych-abusive M with violent tantrums from XH
D 9/15; NC forever on

You can't DR your way out of abuse.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard