Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Vanillia, glad I could offer some support, you are so good to myselfd and others that sometimes I feel you don't see the wood for the trees yourself. Your H and his spew over the last few weeks has got worse and worse and it was getting worrying to read. The escalation was clear to read but I'm not sure if you saw it until the end. Your safe now and take your time to evaluate what's next for vanillia. I also hope this is a wake up call for H. I have known lads that sound like him that don't even realise how they act and sound and it takes a shock for some tyoe of clarity.

Take care, Rd

rd500 #2546535 03/11/15 01:15 PM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Pink, great to hear you back, I have posted on your thread.

Thanks for the input, I am very down at the moment and have been over the last few weeks. W seems to be depressed but she has to deal with that.

I think I am mourning the lost of my M and I suppose that will take a while to recover from. I am very lucky that I have my children with me 24/7 and I don't think I would be able to handle life without them too easily.

Life for me is now settling down, I have a lot of housework and alot of ferrying around the place but it's all ok and we have a good routine now. I don't GAl much without kids as after the full day at work, house stuff, etc, I don't have alot of the day left. I did go to dinner with someone but it just didn't feel right and the lady did ask me out again but i passed.

My big issue at the moment is my contact with W. She comes to the house to see kids most days and interacts with me quite a bit. She seems to be mourning the M herself plus she no longer lives with her children and 3 of them won't go to her flat so she has limited time with them. W is also struggling for money and now tells us that she is unhappy with her job. There was talk of suicide from her about a month ago and all this makes it very hard for me to detach.

Time is a great healer but I'm not sure if the amount of contact I have with W will allow time to do it's work.

Thanks for looking in Pink and again it's great to hear from you.

Take care, Rd

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard