Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
No dramas tonight. Got my daughter ready for bed. Read her a few chapters. Had tea in front of telly with wife. I feel much better in the evening. Calm. Not worrying. Mornings I feel sh1t till well into the afternoon.
At the minute it's like we've both accepted what is going to happen. We are going to split up. I feel guilty because I am just as much to blame for this as well. I don't accept responsibility for her affair but I have also made mistakes. The biggest mistake though is that although we knew we had problems years ago neither of us really did anything to resolve them. Hindsight is a bitch. We will part and move on. If life brings us back together so be it. If not then I know I will be a better person going forward. We are bound together by our daughter and what ever happens I will keep that at the forefront of my mind.

Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
been quiet all day. I've not communicated with her at all. She has just tried to ring which I missed and then text asking what we're doing for tea. Civil snd friendly back that Me and D8 have eaten. There is some pasta sauce left.
Went and saw a nice house today. 3 miles away on edge of countryside. A possible. Seeing another tomorrow then I'll decide

Moved out and moved on

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Wife just rang me again for no real reason other than to ask about tea and chit chat which I had previously answered. I was friendly and to the point but made no attempt to continue the conversation

Moved out and moved on

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard