Fat finger syndrome again, posted too soon.

MCS, whilst I will not lie to protect H, what others think of H is their concern.I do not excuse or rationalise H behaviour. My role in H behaviour and our S is on a need to know basis, personal to those directly affected. Most who need to know do so but even this is limited. the others get the bald facts.

The S and your R with W, is personal to you both. Of course if you are S then it is a fact, if you can prove that W is in an R with OM then that too is a fact. Your view that W has her reasons for S involving you lets W off the hook is your opinion. Nothing excuses wayward behaviour MCS.

For example, I am selling my house that is a fact and the board is outside the house so that is ok to acknowledge to the world. The woodworm in the attic is a fact, the broken window is a fact. And I must disclose the last two to the buyer who is affected by the purchase, the agent and the L., but not to the world at large. The emotion that I have been unhappy here in my M is an opinion and something the buyer need not know, it is personal to me and H and my IC (and my DB board and Gamanon group on an anonymous basis).

If H says were are happily M then I politely point out we are S but further than that I am staying silent. If pressed then ' I want to work through this and am not ready to discuss at this time".
V

Last edited by Vanilla; 01/28/15 07:17 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW