Originally Posted By: LoveMyW
... Firstly, (Thursday) it was mentioned to me by the kids that W and OM did a "family" style activity with them.. I mentioned to W that although I was proud and appreciative of her for doing the activity, I did not appreciate OM being around for something that should be a family style thing considering he has only been around for 3 months (apparently anyway)..

She blew up at this and the spew started.. She said "You need to stop being in denial", "Even if I break up with OM I'm not going back to you", "This is life now", "I wont do anything with you and the kids until you are over this and dealing with everything" and other glorious quips!!..

The "You need to stop being in denial" part got me in a way and I did say something not DB like.. I said "How can you say I'm in denial, when YOU are the one calling the marriage over, yet still have all the pics of us up on FB including the wedding pics with both of us tagged in them".. I don't look at her FB any more, but they are in my pics as I am tagged in them..

This prompted another spew, a change to her maiden name on FB (with the married name as the "other" name) and to this point nothing else..

Hi LMW, I'm sorry that you have to go thru this with your W and OM. I think this is one of the hardest things us LBH's have to go thru.

Instead of having a fight about this, do you think having a calm discussion is possible (at least on your end)? I kept the focus on our children when I told my WAW that she needs to keep the OM in her life away from our children. Who knows who these OM are, and the children don't need to be involved in what my W is doing in her private life.

Also, a mild 2x4 for you on throwing FB at your WAW in your argument with her. Just stay away from FB. Don't look at what she is doing. Don't ever mention what she is doing on FB back at her. Her response was a set-back that should have been avoided.

It's tough. Keep your focus on you and your s9. Good luck.

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace