Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
mrchip Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Okay...this is killing me. I have been out doing stuff and getting involved but it all seems so hollow. While out I'm not enjoying the activity as i think of her and wish she was with me. I'm trying to GAL but my thoughts turn to her. When I return home I'm still kept up at night and early mornings longing for her return. There is no reprieve to the grief and sorrow.

M45 W44, S18, S23
WAF, Move Out Oct 22
W: We're not going in the same direction. I love you not in love with you.
Married in 89
H
H
Hi Mr. Chip

I am sorry to read your post. Yes, this whole situation blows for everyone that is indeed mired in it. You will have to go through the DB process as you will soon introduced to it.

You will learn to detach, you will learn that ignore the spew from the spouse, you will learn to be a batter man (regardless of the outcome of the marriage).

Hold tough, you will surprise yourself about what you will learn about YOU! You are a child of God, made in love and perfect just the way you are.

I am with you - check out my thread if you really want to get an earful of a wayword spouse and my crazy attempts to deal. If it wasn't so sad, it would be laughable!

Hang on for the ride my riend.

NAJ

Was made a better person by DB'ers
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard