Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
jim0987 #2521339 12/29/14 01:15 PM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi Jim. Thanks for posting. During our M I have always being the provider , the fixer and the rock. My W got us in a lot of problems ( not on purpose ) and I always solved them ( as a partner should) but along with that I was always jealous , over protective and ' my way or the high way'. My medical history was fraught but I dealt with it and never let W help or support me more than I needed. We did not go out much and over the last 5 years I was on Dyalisis , so little or no energy. I got a new kidney over a year and six months ago and began to change so it was to late for W. After L/C I am a much calmer person I play with my kids all the time and do most of the house work. My jealous has been forced to be dealt with by W leaving and I am at peace with me. I do stress way to much over W but I hope with time that will come. I look a life a lot different now and don't have the black and white views that I would have had before I like to think I'm more holistic in my thoughts and try not to jump at things without considered thought. My goal is to let go of W completely and not worry about her choices It's hard because even yesterday she called after work to say see was heading home and the roads were icey so would I like a text to let me know she got there safe. I told her ok but only if she had time, she replied that if things were the other way around she would like a text from me. These things make it very hard to let go but I don't mind read and just let them be. Thanks so much for posting. An improving RD. ( hopefully)

rd500 #2521349 12/29/14 02:03 PM
V
V
RD

You just keep letting out the big secrets.

A kidney transplant, dearest one that is a HUGE issue. I am really not surprised that you weren't the life and soul of the party, and didn't want a riotous outgoing life. Dialysis is a major impediment to freedom, plus the anti rejection drugs are depressing. I have a friend with type 1 who ended up with a transplant and life before and after do not compare. Hers was over 10 years ago and life just gets better and better.

W is taking the pulse with her txt about the weather and getting home. Is RD still there?

RD I am not giving up on that GAL schedule! More than ever you need this, you have years of no go GAL as a result of the kidney to catch up on.

Must go got a dentist to see.

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard