Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
W
Originally Posted By: bravo61
date night sounds like a plan. i think it would be a great idea to do something silly and fun. go play putt putt, roller skate, ice skate, something that shows you can just have fun with no pressure. if that goes well, you can always have a romantic plan for the second part of the date. a got to with me is "can i buy you and ice cream cone?" who doesn't love ice cream and that's not pressure packed like "do you wanna go park?". just some ideas.

I like bravo's ideas ^^^...

Last edited by Wonka; 12/02/14 08:21 PM.
N
NH115 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Silly and fun is good. One of her complaints about me is that we don't laugh enough anymore. I was thinking of some things that would be fun, but also not force us into too much conversation and run the risk of an R talk. Something original too. It's supposed to be rainy and chilly that night so it'll need to be indoors. She doesn't care for bowling. Maybe teppanyaki and then retire to a coffee shop and bring a board game.

It's been so long since I had to plan a date.

Last edited by Rzrback; 12/02/14 08:43 PM.

Ex Rzrback
Me 43 Her 44
D11, D15
T21, M19
BD 9/9/2014
Piecing

Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands - Clint Eastwood

M
M
Originally Posted By: Rzrback
It's been so long since I had to plan a date.
This should only be the first of many dates in the years to come. So better become good at it. You know there are websites and books about how to do this right? Google it. bravo61's ideas are very good. She will associate any emotion with the person she's with. So fun is important -- movie is actually not so good (never really understood it as a date -- so little interactions for 2 hours). My favorite of all the above is mini-putt: it's always a good laugh.

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
N
NH115 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Yeah, something fun but without all the romantic pressure. I agree a movie is not the best idea.

Silly and fun. Maybe roller skating and then eat at a coffee shop and play board games.

I love your ideas, and Google is my friend here

Ex Rzrback
Me 43 Her 44
D11, D15
T21, M19
BD 9/9/2014
Piecing

Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands - Clint Eastwood

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard