Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
Happy New Year! I just found out that xh had his girlfriend sleep over NYE with the boys. The boys slept in the bed while xh and gf slept on the couch. I know I can't control any of this and I'm not angry. It would have been nice if xh said he was going to introduce kids to gf (well, he's never said she existed because he still maintains he moved out to be alone and focus on being a better father). Ah. What's done is done. Although, I did chuckle as xh told boys she was a dr. No. S@xing a college student who is studying to be a vet does not make one a doctor.

Great night with my friend last night. Apparently we are taking the girls to see. 5 Seconds of Summer. Hails to the yeah! I do like their remake of the a Romantics "What I like About You". 5 mile run today. New hamster. Dinner with D9 and I cannot wait to have s4 and s11 back tomorrow. They are having a friend sleep over tomorrow night. Send a nice glass of mercury that Shining mentions.

Wishing everyone a year filled with peace, love, laughter, health and prosperity.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
GeorgiaBelle you make me laugh. I love the vision of college girl professing to be a doctor. the lies people tell to make themselves feel secure...

Love your concert plans. I too am a fan of "What I like about you!" --- back in the dark ages it was a favorite at the clubs.

Sounds like you have lots to look forward to this year.

M:25 years at BD w/ 2 daughters
BD: 5/14
Separated 6/14 - H moved cross country w/OW
D Final 9/17

“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
― Maya Angelou

S
S
GB, I swear, ya can't make this stuff up!! FFS.... DOCTOR?!!?!!

Ok. I say roll with it. Next time, have the kids ask her to check all of their gooey noses, and have them bring her a stool sample. wink

A tall glass of mercury coming your way, my sassy friend!!

KEEP ON WHISPERING IN MY EAR!

TELL ME ALL THE THINGS THAT I WANNA HEAR!!!! cool whistle shocked cry grin laugh

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard