Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
J
The one thing that continues to astonish me is that when I read other people's threads about what their H was like I find myself thinking 'Wow - I wasn't that bad and there are good women who want these guys back still' depending on my mood that leads to

Hope because I'm not that bad so W will come back
Despair because maybe I was that bad and I still don't get it or
Confusion because actually this is way more about my W

Anyway GGrass your description of your H really pushed this button for me.

Good work on the flirting, I'm doing more of this in general but I'm not great at it yet but I just keep telling myself what I tell my D3 'practice is how we learn and its fun to practice'

Plus you get to see that startled rabbit reaction when you get it wrong. They make for much better anecdotes.

With the guy who said about the husband maybe an over the top response like
'Its not sitting on the couch I had in mind, especially now I have the place to myself'

With the right glint in your eye that'll get a reaction at least

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
P
P
Hi GG,

You sound good, and seems you having some fun with all the flirting. In the past I did that after ending a R with someone I cared deeply. The only thing is that the more I tried to flirt, the more empty my heart felt.

I am not saying it's what is happening, but be careful. We often lye to ourselves so we don't feel the hurt no more. You still sound very angry with H.

If this is all a new phase in your life and you feel you are moving on to it then it's probably great, but it is a way to run from your issues, then it will hurt more down the road.

Can you tell us you are really happy moving on or are you really sad trying to hide?

Hugs
Pink

Pink17
S22,19 and 16
D:8/5/2015

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
The thread will lock soon.

The simple answer is not simple and depends on the day. I would like to date but so far no offers and I think like the rhc I'm not in a space for serious people and casual one nighters isn't my scene.

Who knows my om might just fall from the heavens directly Into my waiting lap, just like the ow did for h.

Last edited by Ggrass; 12/11/14 11:17 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard