Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I am angry, excuse my venting. I text W at 5:15 to let her know I was coming to drop off s13 at W's condo. She tells me she is "out" with some old high school friends. This does not matter as W can allow someone who buzzes in her security entrance from her phone. Yes, s13 had keys, but when W lost her keys she took his set.

15 minutes later we are at W's condo, s13 buzzes the security door, and there is no response. We wait. S13 texts W, no response. I text d17 who is upstairs, but her phone is off. I call, and text W, but her phone is off, it immediately rolls over to her voicemail. We wait 15 minutes, no other response, so I take s13 back to my place.

W calls 20 minutes later all laughing, saying she had her phone right in front of her, and never got our messages or texts. I tell her (I am short with her) to come pick up s13 at my place. I leave it at that.

W texts me shortly after we spoke to say she has had two drinks, and so she may be a while. She texts s13 saying she will pick him up tonight at 8 pm.

The whole thing makes me angry. First, I don't want W to be out when I drop off s13, and this is our standard time. I don't want to hear who she is out with (but this was a nice reminder for me that she continues to see other men). And I am angry that we are separated and have to go thru cr*p like this.

And the fact that she is too drunk to come pick up s13 is icing on the cake of my anger. Arghhhh!

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
K
K
She can't get him another set of keys? They can't cost that much.

She has never stopped. I don't think she plans to stop. Right now your frustration is only hurting you. She doesn't care. So either get yourself to a place where you don't care or move forward..

I know you don't have enough room right now to keep your son with you but that would be one of my goals if I was you. Focus on you and your kids. Keep creating a better life for all of you. They depend on you. Let them be part of your motivation.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard