Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rob D Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks for taking the time with this. I have been in a divorce process since April and this is my 1st time on Divorcebusting. I'm just looking for any additional support and advise I can get out there. I have two young daughters ages 2 & 7, and my wife is living with her mom & step dad one town away. We have had some progress, but I am unable to speak with her (court order) as I was trying to contact them and express acts of kindness, and just sweet things to say, but her attorney has prevented this for the past 45 days, and seeing them on any kind of schedule besides pick up and drop off. My wife seems to have the door shut, but it stays locked with help from the in-laws & friends. the only times we can be together is when the in-laws are not around or a joint function for the girls. Looking for ways to build self confidence and to back off, but at the same time receiving more time with my girls. Her mom is once divorced & her paternal father is non existing, and all topics are kept locked away on this. It had seemed to be following that story-line at the start, but I have gained her acknowledgement of a better person, father, etc. but only because of her being toxic to me & our time apart. It has only been 5 long months of this acknowledgement & our marriage started to hit rock bottom beginning of last October, and I still get some negative contact from her almost daily, or none at all, but have seen it improve. Working on being a single parent, and heavily involved with my daughters school, and church, which she seems to be ok with, but might also resent. Very concerned with what is in the best interest of my kids, but she does not see it that way. At times in the past few weeks, it looked like improvement, but time at her work, where are situation is probably well known, and having similar situations with others around her, I seem to be fighting outside influences that I can not or will not ever control. I know I am the last person she will listen to, and can only show love now by acting.
My main questions here are with building up self confidence and backing off, but at the same time being the best person father I can be, and pursuing the most time I can get with my girls and wife. Easy to ramble here, thanks for reading. Rob

Last edited by Cristy; 10/20/14 08:58 PM. Reason: per forum agreement, do not mention other websites, programs, authors or books
R
Rob D Offline OP
OP Offline
R
ok - thanks Christy.

R
Rob D Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Should I have this posted in a new topic, or am I in the right area.

C
C
Rob,

You are welcome. Yes, you are in the right area for posting. Newcomers is always a great place to start.

I am sorry for the situation you are in. The best advice I can give you is to speak with a Divorce Busting Coach today. Divorce Busting coaches will give you the best guidance on how to save your marriage and get things moving in a more positive direction. Please call me to discuss our coaching program 303-444-7004.

Cristy
Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.
M
M
Have you read the DB or DR books yet?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
R
Rob D Offline OP
OP Offline
R
ordered one last night. watched the video seminars, 1st telephone contact this evening. thanks for the input

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard