Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
L
Beautiful!

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Z
zew Offline
Z
Good stuff, Raliced.

Much the same here. I love cooking Thanksgiving feast.

Got up and took the snow blower to the driveway, then made pie crusts, then pies, then the sweet potato casserole. That's all in the oven now. I have about a half hour rest before I have to stuff that bird and get it in there. The kids and I broke bread for the stuffing a couple of days ago, per tradition. Cranberries are ready.

Meanwhile, WAW is busy around the house with other things, keeping to herself, not communicating. It is wonderful to finally be at a stage where I see her as just someone who happens to live here. Friendly, but not friends.

I didn't know if she had other plans for today or not, but I really didn't care, and I really don't know where her head is these days - I figure if something changes, I'll know. Meanwhile, onwards!

I love this holiday, and it may or may not be the last one together as a family, such as it is, so I just decided that I was going to do it up right, even if I was the only one here to eat it.

So I too will raise a glass this afternoon to all of you who have been so helpful and supportive to me this past year.

Then I think a nice long soak in the Jacuzzi with a fine cognac.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

-Zew

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard