Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
lostluv #2510747 11/25/14 04:38 AM
L
lostluv Offline OP
OP Offline
L
no change. still living together only associating as friendly parents. last night I wasn't feeling well and stayed home from work. it was a rough night. sitting alone in my living room (daughter and wife were sleeping) i broke down and cried for a while. Most of the times I cry are because I'm thinking about my daughter not living with me, not being able to tuck her in every night, etc.
right now we are sort of stuck I guess. with holidays coming, I'm trying to be as strong as I can. part of me feels it would be easier to start moving on if she moved out. but I know when she moves out, my daughter goes with her. My wife has not talked about even looking at a place nor has she mentioned splitting any bills or accounts since the last talk we had about the mortgage a few weeks ago.

however, I did contact an attorney and he said he is more than willing to do an initial consultation to discuss things I can do to help my wife and I work through a settlement.
in discussions about the mortgage, i told my wife I would like to keep the house and mortgage. Since there wouldn't be much equity, i am considering assuming some of the debt in place of a "buy out" (will discuss with an attorney before final decision).
I have already received a pre-approval for the mortgage to be re-financed into just my name in the event that is the route I will take.

part of me thinks she may be dragging it out because she is not sure she actually wants to leave, but another part of me feels maybe she is plotting something and trying to get me to do something to give her ammo.....

I've really been trying to get out of my funk and do the GAL stuff, but last week i didn't even have a vehicle. I have been spending a lot of time sitting home and watching tv. slipping into depression sux.......

me-42
w-33
d-3
together-6
m-4yr
6/1/14-w check out
6/15/14-EA?
8/1/14-mc
9/1/14-IDLY-started DBing
9/15/14-w suggest separation
10/17/14 wife is done
12/13/2014 - wife move out
me file 1/1/15

lostluv #2510751 11/25/14 04:46 AM
S
S
You have control over you. Yes, it's hard. I mean HARD but you have someone watching you very intently and you owe it to her (D3) and to YOU to not fall into that depression.

Depression is real, there's no question but studies show that going on a 15 minute walk can lift your spirits more than you'd ever imagine, lifting you from the immediate feeling of falling into depression.

Do you meditate? Willing to give it a try? Might help.

It's cold where you live but nothing focuses the mind like a brisk walk in the cold.

Do it. Seriously.

Do it and you'll see a change.

Last edited by Ss06; 11/25/14 04:46 AM.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard