Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Wow BA - that's awesome! Congrats to you & GF! I think it's great that your girls are onboard. But teen girls do not like sharing their space as a rule. Maybe having all the girls help plan their room arrangements/decor would make a negative into a positive. IKEA has some great storage solutions. Maybe there would be room to add a tall armoire for more clothing space? But since they are both in college - maybe it won't be so much of a problem.

At any rate - I'm sure it will all work out & I wish you all the best.

Barb

BA--Congrats!

Personally, I think the "hot rack" idea sounds ideal. Will you and GF have to really work on that one? I totally agree that's a good solution for a long term situation.

Advice? LOL. Call Carol and Mike Brady? grin

BTW, I have to agree with Barb. I'm actually heading over to Ikea after I pick up D17 today. Shortly. They have some really amazing storage solutions. And they're really cute. PLUS, if you're a Pinterest follower, there is a website out there that is completely devoted to Ikea hacks. These industrious and clever folks use existing Ikea products and customize them to become whatever they need; they even include video tutorials and/or instructions. I'm beyond amazed to see what they do. I could spend an entire day on that website alone. Don't ask me how much time I spend perusing Pinterest...

Three cheers for stability!

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
BTW, since the lock monster is coming, I started a new thread. Let us know what you hear back from Carol on advice of blending the fam fams...

"There are only 2 ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein
K
K
Congrats on the relationship plans. Do we have graduation/relationship ceremonies, ie parties? You better have a big one!

Hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard