Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm thinking of responding:

The barn hasn't had a door in 3 years. A month ago, someone broke into the neighbor's house with a crowbar. And, we haven't spent much time there. In the past five months, we've been to Houston, Detroit, Asheville and NY five times. Sorry if things are missing. You shoulda picked your stuff up.

Too much. I'm not sending that.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
M
M
Eeek, Heather! That communication stuff bothers me. I hope you are doing OK with it. It is like a bug that keeps landing on you and you cant get it to go away, but the humming is constant in the background. Just when you think it is gone, it lands on you. You swat it away, only for another irritating return.

Incessant, isn't it?!

Well, hopefully you can respond and move on. Refocus your energy on your new life. I am so excited for you. I am so proud of you. I can't wait to see you!

Keep it up. I know starting a new job is overwhelming, especially when there are programs to learn. You will get there. You are one smart cookie. Glad the girls are doing well, too! High five for the Heather clan!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard