Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
All about that bass, wow I had not seen the clip.

Those dresses are the sort I'm so into atm.

Lets see my fave saying is if your the only Nekid chick in the room no bloke is looking anywhere else. They simply cannot do or think 2 thins at once.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
L
L
GB,

I think that women more than men fall into the body image trap. You seem like my wife and many other women to have a deep seated sense that the only thing in life that you can truly control is your body image. What you loose sight of is that there is so much more that makes a women beautiful than her body image. Remember that physical beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some men like fat women, skinny women, big b@@bs, no b@@bs, big b*tts, little b*tts, and so on. That first reaction is momentary. After that its who you are on the inside that really determines if you are beautiful or not. Internal beauty always wins in the end.

Twisting on Life's Rope
Me53
W53
M20
D21 D19 D16
BD 2-2013
D final 1-2015
M
M
As a male on the board, I agree with Mighty and Shining.
My W was always so worried about her body naked. I thought she was beautiful. She has this small bulge on her belly that is from having the girls. She was (and still is ) always so worried about it. She would obsess over this "flaw" but to me it made her even more beautiful.

When she went into her MLC she lost over 30 lbs. trying to get rid of this "flaw" she had. She is now built like a boy and is much LESS attractive than before she lost all this weight. Not only that, she STILL wants to lose more because that "flaw" is still there....the thing is, only SHE ever saw it as a flaw! She was never, ever over weight at all. She was built like a woman should be built but she just couldn't see herself that way. She has gone from a size 8 to a size 2 and STILL isn't ready to stop losing weight! All because of something that was only "imperfect" in her own mind.

Perfection is boring Georgia. It's our imperfections and attitude that make us who we are. I can honestly say that the "sexiest" women I've ever known weren't perfect at all. It was who they were on the inside that made them beautiful. I'm willing to bet that any man who got the chance to see you sans clothes would consider himself very blessed indeed!

Last edited by Matt165; 10/14/14 12:02 PM.
L
L
Listen to these guys, GB. One big mistake I made in my marriage is not seeing myself as my H saw me (which, by the way he never told me until this past spring - that I was 'beautiful and smart'). I was always self-conscious, critical of some detail that only I would notice, and that transferred directly to how I related to him physically. I didn't feel sexy, so I wasn't. I look around at others my age, and yes, we all compare ourselves. But, Matt and LT are so right. And I know several women who are not a '10' as would be described in People magazine, but they sure seem like a '10' to me because they are sure of themselves, their worth, who they are inside. If you feel good about yourself, it shines right through! Let it shine GB. You are beautiful!

Me 53, XH 57
M 20 (+1.5) years, no kids
BD June '13
H moved out July '13
Confirmed long-suspected PA Feb '14
H filed for D Nov. '14
D March '15
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard