Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
M
"if she wanted to stay in the M, she has to quit being dishonest and put some effort into it."

I thought she didn't want to stay in the M. Did that change?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
20&lost Offline OP
OP Offline
MrBond, after a year my W says she still doesn't know what she wants, that D is still on the table. We still are together, she still wears her rings, we still do family things with our kids , sleep in the same bed and she still is my CFO. Really no physical contact in almost a year. I know for sure she has a OM that is either a strong EA but not 100% sure of it being a PA. I just lost my cool the other day. I just discovered Robx's "Merry-Go_Round" and wish I had used that the other day. I knows she constantly lies and at least sees the OM for during the day a few times a week. Really do not know where to go from here but I know I can't stay on this ride forever. I believe my D17 is putting some things together about my W. She started having panic attacks a month or so ago and I really believe part of what is causing them is what is going on between my W and I. My W is also going through a major MLC. It is like she wants to be my D. Should I use the "Merry-Go-ROund" approach in the next few weeks? MY DB coach says not to get a PI but the L I consulted with said to get one. I love my W and want to do what will give our M the best chance it has to make it, however I still need to GAL. I am confused on what to do next. Any suggestions would be grateful.

W-44,M-57
Married 20
D-17,S-13
W and I own our own business and work together.
20&lost Offline OP
OP Offline
Some of my 180's is to help doing more household chores that my W always did (dishes, sweeping and mopping). In the past I never use to help with these things even when I knew my W was slammed and needed help. I normally now clean up after supper which a month ago would irritate my W and now she lets me do them without much irritation. I try to do other things when she is not around and last night she went out for a while and I started swiftering (sweeping) the floors. She came back in because she had forgotten something, looked at me with the swifter in my hand, got what she needed and slammed the door. Is this kind of anger a good thing?

W-44,M-57
Married 20
D-17,S-13
W and I own our own business and work together.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard