Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle
He told me after BD that he wished I had an affair while we were m (what???)

Oh, yuck! That's terrible! You know, xh hit a point where he didn't seem to show interest in me either. He said I need to "forget about" him. I think it was his guilt. However, when we went on our family vaca in Feb (the one he tried to cancel bc of ow, whom I wasn't aware of at that point-denial!), I had birth control pills. Obviously, I hadn't had them in years bc of our sitch (vasectomy, reversal, trying to get preg, told cant.... blah, blah, blah). Anyway, I had gotten them, you know, to control the monthly visitor for vacation (which I'd never done, but I was trying to save my m!)

So xh saw them and called me out to the living room of our condo in the middle of the night (we had separate bedrooms there- not planned that way originally). He was asking me why and he seemed concerned that I was with someone or something. He didn't say much, but was asking without trying to make a big deal about it. He was very serious though. Well, needless to say, it was a few days after we got back that I got the text saying he was pursuing d. He and hww were, I think, pretty hot and heavy then (hindsight).

My point is, even though he never ever showed it, and I though he was one who would feel less guilt if I had messed around, when it came down to it, I think it really did bother him. Outside of that, he acted like he didn't care. But I know who lives inside of there. Even if HE doesn't!

And the irony, I believe it was right around the time we got back from vacation that hww got preg. I should have given her the pills! UGH!!!

GB, Maybe you are just so darn nice, he'd love to have you as a neighbor. I would- you rock! (and...I like cookies!)

FYI- This was NOT intended as a hijack... I was trying to make a point and I am so darn long-winded these days!!