Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Wonka! Glad you stopped by. Yes the original agreement had a dating provision. That came from MC who said something along the lines of " you have to rub two sticks together to see if they'll catch fire". That's the part I took out, I actually rewrote it a while back but hadn't had the opportunity to present it to H until today. I am nstructable.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
L
L
Originally Posted By: MLP
I like to think that our meltdowns happen at the same time that we're having a growth spurt.

“…feelings like disappointment, embarrassment, irritation, resentment, anger, jealousy, and fear, instead of being bad news, are actually very clear moments that teach us where it is that we’re holding back. They teach us to perk up and lean in when we feel we’d rather collapse and back away. They’re like messengers that show us, with terrifying clarity, exactly where we’re stuck. This very moment is the perfect teacher, and, lucky for us, it’s with us wherever we are.” Pema Chodron

I encourage everyone to at least skim through When Things Fall Apart by Pema. I keep a copy close at hand and read a bit when I need a reminder to lean in not cower and back away.

Last edited by labug; 09/06/14 02:48 PM.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, labug, I ordered the book from the library.

So, weekend was fine, nothing special. H spent a large chunk of Saturday at "Home Depot" and I did house chores that I don't get to during the week.

Sunday morning was fine, H didn't get struck by lightning standing front and center at church and didn't choke on the communion bread he baked with D11. Sunday evening we had some friends over and had a nice time.

Time marches on......

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

L
L
Originally Posted By: rppfl

Sunday morning was fine, H didn't get struck by lightning standing front and center at church and didn't choke on the communion bread he baked with D11. Sunday evening we had some friends over and had a nice time.

Time marches on......

Keep this sassy rpp, I like her. grin

What are you doing for you? (you can answer in your new thread)

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard