Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
oad Offline OP
OP Offline
O
thank you sandi...good to hear from you. I feel im on the path to dropping the rope. Even though we have had good runnings, I feel the divorce is inevitable. im finishing up my child care class I have to take and getting my financials ready to file this week. Her sister and her sister in law tell me to just go along with it for now....they also asked if I was dating anyone, I asked if she was and they said that she has no time, whenever she has time she is with them. I told them a lot during our conversation that I have been doing a lot of thinking and wish not to talk about it. they mentioned numerous times that we can get back together even if we divorce, but if she kills the marriage to try to save it im not sure I can return it. I miss her but for some reason im starting to enjoy my freedom. We haven't texted or talk for almost 3 days now. It seems when I have the girls she is always contacting me, but when she has the girls she goes quiet...and I just enjoy my freedom. We do not do anything together anymore as a family. I still have my up and downs but more ups now. Im starting to notice my old self coming back and in turn im noticing a lot of girls interested in me, it feels good to my ego and my pride is slowly being built up. Im not sure I have dropped the rope but im just making every interaction a pleasant one while not looking for those interactions (if that makes sense).

everyone don't worry about hijacking my board, a discussion helps us all wink

Me: 42
W: 39
D: 2 age 6 and 9
D-Day: Dec 29 13
Seperated: 3/20/14
Mediation retainer : 5/20/14
She filed: 06/25/14
O
oad Offline OP
OP Offline
O
well today my WAW told her cousin that she feels like something is wrong with her head....she told me that like 5 months ago, I told her to go see an IC and she said she would, well she didn't, I think now that we are not fighting anymore and she has nothing to blame she may be realizing that her unhappiness may not have been all my fault. She still says she is divorcing me but that she needs help. She is happiest at work and that her home life is miserable. Man I wish I could just hug her and help her. But there is nothing I can do, I hope she comes around so we can save our M...anyone go through this? could this be a sign things might be turning? In the meantime I have to continue on my own journey and keep on trucking.

O
oad Offline OP
OP Offline
O
well I didn't want to have to do this but I had to start filing my end of the paper work with the courts, she seems to be a lot nicer to me, and texting more then ever, we even had some light hearted texts...and like sand through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard