Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2473658 07/29/14 03:02 PM
H
Hoju Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hello all, I'm new to this whole process of trying to save my marriage and was looking for some advice.

I'm 28 and been married about 2 and a half years, my wife and I have been together for over 10. About 3 weeks ago my wife started to act differently, she became very distant and refused to talk to me. A week ago I pinned her down to talk about what was on her mind and boy was it a bomb. She said she no longer loved me and was looking to move on with her life without me. She said there was someone else but that she hadn't done anything and didn't plan to, it was more of the spark that made her realize she wanted out. This hurt and i did all the wrong things, after that i looked to the web for support and realized that i had been a crappy husband and read exactly how she had been feeling. I also found the advice to stop chasing and begin to work on yourself, i started the next day, and by the end of the week she seemed to be coming around and that is when i blew it. Sunday night we had another talk and once again after being so good i tried to push her back into our relationship, this caused her to ask for more space and move out of our bedroom to the guest room.

Now that you have the history here is my question,

We play beach volleyball together every tuesday night and I'm wondering if I should go? I went last week and she pretty much ignored me, which was fine i wasn't about to chase her, but given that she just asked for space a day ago should i push it this week or just let it go?

Me 28 W 27
T 10 M 2
No kids (fertility issues - mine)
Bomb 7/20/2014 - EA Confirmed
W moved out 9/15/14
W dating OM 11/22/14
H
Hoju Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Any chance someone could take a look at this please? I only have a few hours until we will need to leave and I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks

Me 28 W 27
T 10 M 2
W moved out 9/15/14
W dating OM 11/22/14
E
E
Welcome Hoju. Sorry that you have to be here.

I'm no expert here, so I'll let them chime in. I think that a 180 would be to not go...do something else instead. Just a thought.

S
S
I agree with mlp. Don't go. Find something else to occupy your time. Anything at this point could be perceived as pushing so stay away and use this time to get a life and work on you.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
H
Hoju Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thank you for the suggestions, I'm just going to have a buddy come over for some cards instead.

Me 28 W 27
T 10 M 2
W moved out 9/15/14
W dating OM 11/22/14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard