Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
Thirteen months since I learned of the affair, four months of separation. And probably a bunch more months to go. It doesn't feel like psychological execution because I've been growing and doing during this time. Not that it's been a cake walk...

But at the end of the day I endure because I don't have a choice. I have three young kids, so my H will be a regular part of my life for a long time, and in it at least a little forever. Also I really do love him, in spite of the pain. I hate to see him hurting and I'm sure he is because people weren't built to live as he does. Giving up wouldn't make me hurt less. So here I am.

Make the most of this time. Like it or not, it's part of your story now so you'd might as well make it a plot point. smile

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
B
Bent Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Maybell just so lost some days I am alone in Africa working only see my kids on Skype everyday that's what keeps me going.
You are a very strong women and your H is a lucky man and hopefully will realize that very soon,
I see so much suffering here every day,and we the first world people,instead of being happy and content, create our own suffering and agonies.
The uncertainty is the hardest part,not knowing if she will decide for me or for the OM, I do have a life but for so many happy years she was my best friend and an integral part of my world. It is hard to believe that a loving person can turn like this within a moments notice.
I applaud you for hanging in there for this amount of time and still keeping you optimism and positive outlook.
I do realize that life always goes on no matter what,especial caring for your,or my children but the same as you,I deeply love my W,and would like to share the rest of my life with her.
And you are right giving up would not kill the pain, it would be just pain with no hope.
I wish you happiness

W:47 Me:49
M:17 T:18
D13 D16
AB 27/06/14
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard