Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
C
cq1 Offline
C
Hi Lisa, I think it's really good that you're finding strength for yourself now with reflection of what you have been learning on this forum. More power to you girl! Be strong! I have been feeling a bit stronger every day going through this journey. It [censored], that emotions does change our moods so drastically. Like you, some days I feel hopeless and down. Then on other days I feel the anger from lies and deceit. Then, on other days I feel strong about my fight for my M. What do we do? We relax, be patient, and gal ( to find our self, to be ourselves ). What we desire out of this journey is to find true happiness with our S, right? If our WAS decides to be with us then this journey we're on is all worth it. If not, then we still need to find our true happiness without them ( this is the time we have now to do it). Because in the end of this journey, our Happiness, supersedes all this f uped drama. Sorry to swear but I've been holding a lot of anger from my Sitch. As you know I've been lied to over and over again from my W and it does get to me.

But as for you, I am really proud of you for coming through with strength. Keep it going.

Cq1

L
LisaB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi Dbers, I am going to start a new thread since this one is going to lock. And also I confronted my H with OW so that is new.

Thanks to cq1 for all the advice and great pep talk!

Hugs, Lisa

Me: 34 H: 30
M: 4 years
BD: 6/15/14
He moved out 6/30/14
OW1: EA then PA after BD
Now he's dating multiple OWs
I'm over it and moving on.
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard