Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
Scorp7 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Drew. It's weird but since most of the women around me have found out about my M breaking up I've had a ton of offers for dinners, parties, etc etc. It's a nice compliment and I do feel pretty good about myself these days. No matter how attractive these women are, they aren't my W, she's the only one I want.

I've got to stay strong, not worry about what she may or may not be doing with this other guy (that's a hard one for me) and just keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm still dealing with my Mom passing away, I'm her executor as well so it's been hard to stay the course the last while. I've just got to find a way to stick with it. I've come a long way with my W in the last couple of months, things can still get better.

Me-40,W-37
D7, D5, S3
Separated Oct 3/2013
T 11 YRS
M 7 YRS
M
M
"In the mean time, do I date?"

Why do you ask? Do you want to file for a D? I'm assuming you would want to date to find a new W.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
Scorp7 Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I did already file for D. It was something I didn't want to do however it did lead me to having equal time with my kids. I would love to call off the D.

It seems my W is dating, or at least very emotionally involved with another man. I don't want to be with another woman, I love my W very much. If she doesn't feel the same about me and she's moved on so to speak how long do I wait?

That may be a question no one else can answer but myself.

Me-40,W-37
D7, D5, S3
Separated Oct 3/2013
T 11 YRS
M 7 YRS
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard