Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
N
NLW Offline
N
Hey WH,
Great news!
Isn't it great when the load lifts?

Things do get better - slowly - but it does happen.

Cheers for you!

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks everyone. I hope I am not being hopeful for nothing.

D had her first soccer game of the season today. Freezing cold. And I felt like crap. But I stayed outside and watched her team play. They won, but D kept getting knocked down and she was getting a bit upset about it. She kept running over by me. Her nose was running and she wanted me to wipe it. The joys of motherhood. Lol. S was happy to see me too.

After the game I ran to the grocery store and H started calling. Really? So I didn't answer. He called again and left a message. I went home and took a nap and S called me and left a message that dad wanted to talk to me. Ugh. So I called him. He wants to drop off a table from the house that he promised I could have. He also wanted to know if I wanted to spend Monday morning with kids for Easter. I said I had to work Monday. Duh. He was shocked that I didn't have Monday off. He said he would call me to work something out.

So as I am writing this H just called again. He wants to bring the kid's over at 10:00. Only thing is I was going to go to church and I don't have the kid's baskets ready yet. H wants to work out the timing because OW's parents are coming over for Easter dinner. One big happy family.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
S
S
Don't you just love the holidays? Dealing with these MLCers is nuts. They don't know what they want and they don't remember what they have said or done. UGH!

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard