Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you Job. I think I'm beginning to see that. Thank you so much for sticking with me through this long process. I so appreciate your support.

Ok. I think I've grown accustomed to horrible surprises from Smokey, especially when he is threatened. Partly, I'm afraid of learning something new and horrible. I'm afraid of something else bad happening. I'm afraid of something that I can't deal with...

I'm also afraid because this is going rather smoothly and I'm scared because I'm afraid of ????? The roof caving in, nuclear war????...because I'm telling the truth.

BINGO! It's because I'm telling the secrets AND!!!! Not only am I telling the secrets that Smokey and my inlaws want to be kept under wraps, but I'm taking these secrets to a court of law. I'm breaking the rules of loving an addict. You keep your mouth shut and deal. I'm saying it out loud. It's scary...it goes against what I've been doing for the past 20+ years. It also means I'm standing up for myself. Scary and unfamiliar to me.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Time for a new thread.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Here's a new lil bit of info.

FIL sent my Atty the 2012 tax return. Hmmmm...

Attorney caught it while on the phone with me.

Interesting.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Me thinks Smokey is being very strange about this year's tax return. Wonder how much he earned?

job Offline
Did you and your h file jointly this year? If so, you should have gotten a copy of the tax forms that were submitted. I hope your lawyer will stay on that and get the one for 2013 because it's important that you have the most current info for filing purposes.

I'm wondering if it's the father and not your h that submitted the incorrect one. Surely his father would have noticed that he had submitted the incorrect one. Maybe they are thinking that since he walked in 2012 that is the one that is needed for review.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I wonder. That's a good point. It's not like my FIL to make this kinda oops. This was deliberate.

My atty promised to get the latest figures and then get back to me with the new numbers.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard