Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
Praying,

Sometimes we have to say what we feel. Then, move on. My suggestion would be to stop discussing OW or potential OW (or women). I'm sure you are under a tremendous amount of stress doing most everything. I will tell you something. I don't homeschool, however I do everything else. And while I get tired and frustrated sometimes, my h was of zero help. He is in his own world and still manages to make each discussion about him and how he's been victimized.

Just leave your h alone. I know it's ridiculous watching them. My h has a double date with his 28gf and his new "best" friends who are 24 and 26. So how does the almost 41 yr old man with 3 kids fit in? Just let your h walk his walk and you focus on you and the kids. I promise that once you expect nothing from your h , you will feel more relaxed and happy.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
P
OP Offline
P
He's moving out tomorrow.

Me: 33 / H: 36
M: 10y / T: 14y
3 kids
BD: 2/22/14
Live in separation 3/8/14
H consult lawyer, says filing asap 4/24/14
H moved out 4/25/14
2nd time around. 1st separation 4y ago lasted a month
L
L
Praying - I'm sorry to hear he's moving out. I do know how much easier it finally was for me when my H moved out about a month after bomb drop. (He's still at his sister's after 9 months. Can't believe she hasn't kicked him out yet.) I could finally breathe a little easier and do what I had to do to deal with the situation emotionally. I would have been a total wreck if he had stayed. Praying for you, Praying_in_GA...

Me 53, XH 57
M 20 (+1.5) years, no kids
BD June '13
H moved out July '13
Confirmed long-suspected PA Feb '14
H filed for D Nov. '14
D March '15
M
M
Be strong, Praying! Where is he going? Where does a jobless student plan on moving to? Is he going to help with the kids or is he just going to dump all his responsibility to his family? I am only a few short weeks from my W leaving and I know it's hard but it may be for the best. Until he knows what he is leaving behind its all just fantasy to him. Reality may be the kick in the butt he needs. He has been cake eating and will get very hungry without it. Remember, you are not alone and we here will be praying for you!

job Offline
I am sorry to hear the news, but not surprised. He needs to be out on his own to learn about life and discover that he needs to get a job in order to eat and do the things he likes to do. He's been cake eating for quite some time and you've been the one to carry the load. Time for him to grow up.

It will take you a while to get use to being on your own, but once you do, you'll find out just how much egg shell walking you've been doing.

Please continue to post...you are going to need the support as you go through this.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard