Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
D
Devaste Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Sandi it was a tough one for me to see like that, but I'm proud of how I handled it, and this morning, I gave my kids hugs and kisses, she came in, I said hello, and went out the basement door to get on with my day. Smooth with no backsliding. She has texted me to know where I want the kids tomorrow, but I haven't responded yet, and won't for awhile

Oxford, I understand what you are saying completely. I have felt that my wife believes that she still has me as an option if she needs it. However, I have not said a word leaning towards this except for the two weeks after BD, when i was in a teeny tiny bit of shock. With my actions, it should be becoming clearer to her that she has lost me. I do not contact her about anything really, minimal with the kids as required. When I see her, I'm showing my PMA, singing songs, happy go lucky, but conversation is at at a minimum. I no longer protect her from her actions in any way. I am just trying to be consistent and maintain my current boundaries.

I know the danger of her feeling that she still has me, that is no good! Thanks for the advice. The reminder is critical and much appreciated smile

Me: 40
Wife: 38
M: 10. T: 18
S: 8, D: 6, S: 4
BD 02/01/14
Asked her to leave 02/01/14

Keeping the dream alive
M
mdu Offline
M
Devaste, I just wanted to say I am so incredibly impressed with your strength as I read through this thread, I really admire it. How you're handling things shows your true character. Sending you continued strength and wishing you many great things in the future, you clearly deserve it.

M: 42
H: 43
M: 8 years
S7 and D4
H has D19 and S25 from previous M
Bomb: 3/6/14 OW discovered, EA & PA
1st separation, 10 days, decided to reconcile & moved back in. Fail
2nd separation: 5/1/14
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard