Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
Duds3 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Had an empowering moment yesterday. Once again XW finds a reason to text me about the utility bills. To make a long story short, we text back in forth a few times with me asking her what she has been up to and her asking me the same question. She also asked about my new job search and if I had any leads.

Now the empowering moment...I ended the conversation first. I told her I was working on some things on the job front and I would tell her all the crazy stuff about my old job someday. I then ended the conversation, saying I had to handle some business and I'll talk to you later. End of conversation.

Not really sure why I felt empowered by doing so, but whatever, it is what it is. Maybe a small positive sign, she asked me open ended questions. Who knows right? My first small goal has always been for us to have open lines of communication more than "business deals." Back to NC for me!

Bigger goal is getting a new job. Need a couple of breaks to fall my way, positive breaks, enough of the bad breaks!

Today is the last full day of school, SUMMER & POOL TIME are around the corner!

W: 1st M
No kids

living separately 1/26/14
W files D 2/24/14
D final 4/28/14
O
O
DBing will at least get you to focus on yourself. This will help your R if it's to survive. Read Sandi's rules and keep your chin up. Try the DB coaching. You'll at least have a person there coaching you how to handle this situation.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard