Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B
OP Offline
B
Job, Heather, thank you for the comments. You are right. I kind of felt that it would be a bit too much, but I could not resist. Thanks for keeping me in line. I sent the e-mail without these two sentences. I also let him know that I applied for a permanent job and got an offer, without going into the details. Will see if he is curious to ask more questions.

I have another week until I start my new job. They are actually still doing the background and references checks on me. It should all pass just fine. I’m excited about the job. Even though it is not exactly what I wanted (I was hoping for a contract, because there is more money and lets me be independent), but it will allow me to live comfortably and stay local, so I can resume my GAL activities.

Heather, I feel your pain. I don’t have any more advice except to take one day at a time.

I think it is a good time to start a new thread.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
R
R
Hello BF. I was just thinking about you and Portia and Wonka and Job and wondering how the heck you all are doing. And the first time I have checked in, in months, see this wonderful news - that you have taken a full time job. I know your financial situation always preyed on your mind. Congratulations my dear friend! Is the job near your home or your vacation home?

I'm doing okay. My divorce was supposed to be finalized by March 31st but seems to have hit a little technical glitch -- the court misplaced my forms. Ugh. I have to bring down copies, which I luckily have at hand.

My H has taken a course in teaching English as a second language so he can get a work visa to marry his OW and live in Moscow. Except that she came over for a little visit last month, and decided she likes Florida a lot and would maybe like to move here instead. Hahahaha! Bet you're not surprised to hear that!

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
B
OP Offline
B
Linda, so great to hear from you! I was wondering about you. How are you doing?
Thanks for stopping by. My new job is near where I live, in the same city, about 20 min from home.

I’m absolutely not surprised to hear that RT wants to move here. What else would be expected, LOL. I bet she liked Florida even before she came to visit.

Does your H still live at home? Did he finish all his house projects? What is going on in your life? New friends? New interests?

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard