Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
OP Offline
T
Hi Daring, thanks for stopping by!

I also go back and read Raine's threads. I can tell you she is the real deal! I read along as they were originally posted, but there is so much valuable info not only in her words, but in the incredible advice she was given that I found reading them again very helpful smile

I've read through some of your stuff, and I believe you asked about confusion towards the end of the crisis - that is supposedly true.

I read on another site (I think hero's spouse) that things are most turbulent for the MLCer at the beginning and the end of the crisis. They can see the light at either end, and it adds to their confusion, makes them spin more. The time in between is a dark time for them, where they are very lost.

Hang in there, I've been told many times this journey isn't for the faint of heart. It's our decision to stand or not, to keep going or take a different path.

Thanks for the gas, I'll take it! smile

Bomb January 2012 - doesn't feel the same about me

~ "There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance."
A
A
TVS,
I am new to the MLC forum (1 year along the journey, though), and I just wanted to stop by and wish you the very best!

Thank you for updating- it gives us all hope!!

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
T
OP Offline
T
Thanks artsy!

Someone once told me, there is always hope if you want there to be smile

Detach, GAL, keep moving forward... You get to decide if you keep the door open, closed, or maybe just cracked open a bit smile

Good luck!

Bomb January 2012 - doesn't feel the same about me

~ "There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance."
N
N
hey hi-

i just went back and re-read your thread - caouldn't remember details. yikes, i sure can relate. i sure wonder where i am heading- wehre h is heading- don't even have a desire to think or say anything along line of prediction.

don't care at moment- honestly and truly- so am going with it. i cannot see either way- back or forward. good or bad.

i just am in some la la land- so i'm not even gonna go look in my own closet of broken shovels. (got a boat load)

just sayin thanks for sharin your own story. it's been a long time- you're sounding great and i'm happy7 for ya & kids.

fingers crossed and sending out positive vibes-

i got nothin- but it's better by far than somethin negative so that's me-

xxoo long wierd journey huh? i guess, all things considered, i'd rather have some hope than none. it's a matter of what we're hopin for isn't it tho?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard