Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
chaflo #993856 03/29/07 07:55 PM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Chaflo,
please let me know what book that is! I have heard of Ping. but it is about a dock in Japan that gets lost.

I know I need to take it one day at a time and enjoy life!

I am having computer issues. I will try and post this if not I will try and do it from home tonight.

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #994175 03/29/07 09:52 PM
H
H
Originally Posted By: TabD
H is afraid of flying and I am willing to work around that... it might be cheaper to drive... who knows... not me at this point.

MAN! Mine wont fly either! I went to Europe a few years ago to visit my grandmother and H would not go.

I mentioned to him we should fly away together for a few days by ourselves he was like I would rather drive.

I WILL get him on a plane though, eventually.

Drop in on my sitch, I am having paranoia attacks again. I need a way to deal with worrying all the time.

TabD #994354 03/30/07 12:48 AM
G
G
Tab,

Glad to hear you had such a great trip. Shopping with a friend that know what to wear is always fun. I've been doing lots of shopping for clothes, jewelry etc. Not buying too much, b/c I'm picky, but what I do get....I love.

Hope everything continues to go well for you.

Congrats on the kissing! I miss that. sigh.

Grace_O #994420 03/30/07 01:51 AM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Grace,
I know what you mean... I will enjoy the kissing and cuddling and whatever H wants to give at that point... Well not everything... I will not let him beat me down!!! I am better than that!

Shopping is fun... I didn't buy much either, pocketbook screamed NO!!! but it is fun just trying things on and getting a feel for what you can look forward to getting!!!

I did have a great trip. I think I will do that more often, b/c I had fun and I really think H missed me.

My day has been a good day! \:\)

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #994424 03/30/07 02:01 AM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
well I may have spoke too soon

I just talked with a friend that works with my H. I guess she over heard a converstation today that made her mad so she called me. I guess H was chatting with a few girls at work and 1 of them has had 6 kids, not married and such. H mentioned he had a Vasectamy (i don't know about the spelling) so she asked if he was M... said he didn't want to talk about it. they asked again.. again he gave the same answer. Well 1 of the little girls knows he is M to me and said for goodness sake yes he is married. But I guess they all think at work that we are split up. that he doesn't live here... so how do I handle this????

do I take it as, he will let them think we are split b/c he doesn't want anymore questions or anyone asking if he is ok, he wants to deal with it on his own. Or is it that he wants everyone to think that we are split so he can "play the field"??

I don't know what to think. Maybe I should try and contact my DB coach an see what she thinks and how I should handle this.

I would appreciate ANY help I can get!!!

B/c if people think that we are split and then they actually find out the truth, will that ruin his Reputation at work? I know I shouldn't care, but dog gone it... he is my H and I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Wow how life can turn on you oh so quickly... I was have a good day until this phone call... now my night is going to be CRAP!

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #994512 03/30/07 03:48 AM
H
H
WOW!

What is his problem! See how he to is making his home life quite. At least he did not say no. I am also wondering what your DB coach will say.

One advantage I have is my husband works with some of my students and teachers and my principle go in there all the time. Plus he loves to tell people I am a teacher, although I highly doubt he has been doing so lately. If your up still drop me an email Ohmenheim@europe.com. I have something want to tell you.

Last edited by HeartScared; 03/30/07 03:48 AM.
H
H
A dear friend of ine told me long ago not to ever let anyone interfer in your marriage. Never bring anything into the marriage that you get from hearsay.

Mabe he was just strutting his stuff without any intentsions. Some men just like female attention. Was your husband a flirt before you got married?

G
G
Tab,

I don't know what he's thinking (neither do you). Remember he didn't say no, just I don't want to talk about it. Quite frankly, if someone knew about us (that wasn't a close friend) I would probably say the same thing. Talk to your coach, but I wouldn't read too much into it.

I know it hurts, but try to have a good night. ((((HUGS))))

Grace_O #994830 03/30/07 02:39 PM
T
TabD Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Girls,
I know you're right. H didn't say no. I have to leave it at that. I have not been able to talk with my DB coach, but as soon as I do I will let you know what has gone on and what her thoughts are on it.

Yes it bothered me. Sometimes I wonder why my friend tells me these things. I don't know if she is trying to help or she wants to hurt me. I just told her last night I don't care. H didn't say No. and that I can not help what he does at work. H has to protect his own reputation there. NOT ME! I appreciate you letting me know these things and I will take them in stride.

Should I confront H about this or just let it go???

wife of an addict
M 39 H 39
D18 D 16
Together 19 M17
TabD #994857 03/30/07 02:57 PM
H
H
Tab,

Having our Hs work in a restaurant is just such a battle. My H job location has a lot of people going in all the time hanging out drinking and a lot of women request him as a server. I sometimes also wonder if they know he is married, I know his coworkers know though.

Last night for example instead of coming straight home he stood in the parking lot with his coworkers drinking. I called him and he did not answer. I was really mad. So I turned off the ringer on my cell and house phone. He got there a few minutes later and asked why I didn't answer the phone when he called back. Then he told me how they were drinking beer in the parking lot when the cops drove up. He told me that the cops never did that before but they left them alone since they left. (I am rolling my eyes.)

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard