Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
R
Hi,

I'm new and read a few posts...i don't know what all the abbrev mean...but I am here because I am curious. I have spent three yrs unhappy. Three kids..young...and counseling helped for basic communication...still areas need work. Right now, it is basically two people raising the kids in the ame house. Friends under the same roof. But the physical relationship mostly on my part...is gone. I wish it weren't...but I really don't know how to get it back. And it is getting worse. Every time I am asked to...I either give in or stand my ground. And both are torture. I don't want anything to ruin my children's lives..so I sit in my own misery and sometimes sink into depression. I workout 7 days a week and I truly the obsession is to feel good about myself....but the workouts are almost too much on my body.

R
R
Post deleted by Jamesjohn

R
R
Well I have read some of the messages...and the one true thing I see is that there are so many people out there to talk too and write too during this gray area of marriage. I really hope that I can find some fulfillment here because at times I just feel like I am so lost and empty. I try to be such a good mom and throw all my emotion into my kids...but in the end I feel that emptiness and realize that the other aspects of my family still seem to creep in and create that empty and sad feeling. I often feel I am a fraud going around like this happy person...being cheerful to everyone. Anyway, I hope I can gain some happiness and insight posting on this site. I think I will try to buy another copy of the Divorce Remedy and read Ch 5. Finding your best friend again. Had the book once...but i think H tossed it.

T
T
You sound a lot like my wife. She runs marathons and was lost and miserable, only didn't express herself until it was too late. Now she has a husband who loves her very much, is willing to forgive her affair if asked, and willing to change. She claims its too late...

So my advice to you is to put your issues on the table VERY CLEARLY. Tell him you are falling out of love and that you guys need to take drastic action immediately.

If that doesn't snap him out of it (it probably would've saved our marriage/family), nothing will and you can at least know that you tried before it was too late.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard