Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Hope4M Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Does anyone have thoughts about church and yesterday?

R
R
ladies, i had the going through the motions and the shakes. I'm in week 6 and I tell you those will go away or not be as often becuase I'm learning how to create my own happiness with my son. I think for so long, I depended on H to create happiness for us and I'm realizing how I can do it myself now and you know what, the results are much better! I've felt happier than I have in a long time! Seriously! Took my S3 sledding yesterday and while it was sad that H wasn't there, we had the best time!
So, look at this time as time for you and your children to focus on yourselves because when your H's see that, it makes you look so attractive! My H has said that to me and at the same time, it kills them to see how happy you can be without them and they wonder how and why and though it doesn't make sense, that is what can bring them back to you.
My H had a little of a turnaround this morning. He actually texted me that he still loves me and that is why he is so depressed and cries when he sees me. I'm not holding too much hope on this as I expect him to believe that we still need to get divorced to get through this but I'm taking baby steps and in the meantime, focusing on myself and my son. The rewards far outweigh the results!
the forcing feelings will give way to feelings that come so easily and that creates happiness!

Me 31
WAH 30
M 5
Together 14 years
S 4
divorced 7/11/07

M
M
I am 8 weeks in and the shock is starting to wear off..the hurt is much worse because I feel like I obsess about OW and H all day...eats away at me...very bad DBing I know!

M
M
please read about my day...cant type the novel again...its under I need help...

H
Hope4M Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I could not find it.

M
M
Sorry, its under we're seperated what now?

H
Hope4M Offline OP
OP Offline
H
momof2girls
I was in the same place last year at this time and I also asked him if there was someone else he ask no. Then from March to end of June he was talking none stop to this OW who was a friend. Don't let your gaurd done and beleive everything he says. I did when he said she was someone to talk to because we are having problems and you wouldn't talk to me (this is what he said to me). Now look he says he loves her and was to divorce me. You really need to just start think about you and I know how hard this is! I tell myself everyday stop thinking about him HE LEFT YOU AND GAVE UP! He is weak and I am STRONG!! Every time I start to think about thenm I pray to god to help me threw it and he does.I wish we where all close by so we could get together and suport each other in person. I am taking suba classes next month
and taking the kids swimming every Monday. This is a start.

M
M
I agree...my H now seems very confused but I am just stepping back to see how things unfold..It is hard and my H went to L yesterday...has said nothing to me and I am not going to ask..I think he is in a very bad place right now...he lost his job b/c of OW...what a consequence of his actions!

C
C
Hello everyone. Well, I was SUPPOSE to be in Massachusettes from Thurs 2-15 to Monday 2-19. Drove 4 hrs out there Thurs AM. and had THE WORST stomach cramps and pains ever. It was coming out both ends w/ nothing in my stomach. It was SO bad! I wanted to go home the minute I got there! We emded up leaving 8:30AM Friday AM. On the MASS. TPK. I called my primary doctor hysterically crying. Telling her I shake, I tremble, I hurt, etc. She said "My dear, you are not only going through depression but you are having serious anxiety and panic attacks!" So now I am on LEXAPRO (AntiDepressant) AND CLONAZEPAM (Panic attack and seizure med) I swear by the clonazepam!!! Let me tell you. My body is so relaxed. I took 2 of these before my MRI last month. They are a generic Valium. And the Lexapro will help w/ the depression. Today my husband was being a JERK. Everyting (our daughter) this and (our daughter) that. He was being SO stupid. So I asked him to pick us up a pizza and he (at 1st) said no, he was busy, etc... So not 1/2 hr later my Nextel beeps. He wanted to know if he before he has to go change his clothes and help his friend w/ replacing a transmission, if he would like me to pick us up a pizza. I said sure! And he did. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. What did DUMMY me do. ::sigh:: \:\( OK ladies, beat me w/ the stick... I had sex w/ him. I showed him my new sexy lacy boy shorts and wowwowowowoowowie. Its always SO GOOD between us. And he said the possibly will come back later to spend the night, DOUBT IT, and we are going to breakfast together w/the kids. That might just happen. But we'll see. I am glad I came back home from MASS. Just too much, too fast and no ready for it. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE - she tells me they are building/bought a house in Colorado. Just wonderful. Husband left, best friend moving across the country. SIGH. WISH ME LUCK LADIES. AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I AM PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU TO GET WHATEVER IT IS BACK YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!! \:\) x x x x x x <<< LETS KEEP our fingers X'd. Off to Wal*Mart I go.

M
M
No beatings here...just be careful! remember you need to leave him wanting more and you don't want him to think that everytime he comes over something is going to happen. Did he end up coming
back to stay over?
I am glad you are physically feeling better! when you can jump over to my "I need help thread" were seperated...now what and read what happened to me this week! totally pissed!

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard