Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
Read the book in one night. Re-reading it again.Still trying to hang in there but having some extreme lows right now. Both books have given me hope that it's not over till I say it's over.

Michelle,

I received your new book last night and have read the 1st and 2nd chapters. What a wonderful and inspirational read! I cannot wait to get home to finish it!! I have been searching for a new therapist- one that practices SBT. I found a woman in the area, who isn't familar w/your work, but is most interested in learning about it. My 1st therapy session will be spent going over the book to see if she can help. I'm going to continue working w/Arnold also.

Thank you for writing these books and giving us some hope.
Laurie

S
S
Michelle,

I've been reading the book as well. The section that I need the most help on right now is the infidelity section. H is having a hard time talking about it. He is dealing with what he did right now and can't help me at the moment.

The pain is go horrible!!! I am looking forward to joining the club as well.

Do you have any other documentation or books, or ones you recommend that deal with infidelity?

Solost.

Nancy
G
G
The Divorce Remedy is now available in UK via amazon.co.uk.

Finished reading the book this morning.
Joined here a few days ago, halfway thru the book. Now my posts have disappeared.

IAC
Well this is it, the book should arrive tomorrow from Chapters Indigo Canada, and I've decided to read it from cover to cover and give this one last hurrah.
I'm not sure I can save my marriage. I'm tired of trying, but at least I'll be able say with a good conscience that I've tried everything.
Thanks Michele for a wonderful site and forums.
Penny

Given a choice to stand aside or dance, I hope you always dance
B
bmt Offline
B
Solost

I read the book After the Affair by Janis Spring and also Surviving an Affair by Hurley. Both helped me some. I just learned of his affair on August 27, so I'm also dealing with the pain, etc. now. I'm trying to be positive and upbeat but, as you know, it's the most difficult thing I've ever had to do.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard