Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi gang,
Now that my new book, The Divorce Remedy, is in many of the book stores and at amazon, several people have asked about when I would be starting the book club. I'd like to start it next week. This will give those of you who would like to participate a chance to order the book.

To join the book club, it is necessary to read the book because I will be responding to questions about how to apply the principles, techniques and strategies in the book to particular situations. I will also discuss or elaborate further on ideas in the book if people have more indepth questions. Isn't the internet great?

Let me know too which of the sections of the book you find more helpful than others. I always like to know more about what works.

If you'd like to participate but haven't yet read the book, you can get it at one of your local bookstores or order it through amazon.com. This link will get you there! So read, enjoy and discuss with each other and me.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684873540/qid=998070082/sr= 2-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/002-4273788-3428003

Michele

[This message has been edited by Michele (edited 08-30-2001).]

The Divorce Buster
M
M
Hi Michele,

Let me be the first to say I'm pleased to see this forum and looking forward to your input. I have read DB, Changing Your Man, and Fire Your Shrink and have requested The Divorce Remedy from the library so hopefully will be the first reader when they get it. I've been posting for a while and re-reading DB (and read a ton of other books too.)and nothing has happened at all. I hope the new book (I liked the first chapter.)will finally work to get my boyfriend back.

Monterey

D
D
I just received the book in the mail from Amazon yesterday. I have read several chapters and am most impressed. I want to be in the club! I am divorced, but there have been breakthroughs, and I have been posting here off and on for awhile and have received much support. I have not given up hope for reconcilliation, and will use all I learn here to continue on my journey> I know this book is geared towards those who are not yet divorced, but I am confident there are skills here for everyone, no matter where you are in the relationship!! Michelle, the book is great!!

Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Monterrey,
I, too, hope you find some information in my new book that will get your relationship back on track.

DB,
Thanks for the thoughtful comment and kind feedback. Yes, you're right the principles certainly will apply to you in your situation, no doubt about it. Can't wait to hear more about what you're learning!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
to Michele thanks for taking into consideration the suggestion I previously had posted in this spot.

Suggetion to DBers- after you read Divorce Remedy- go to Amazon.com to add your review. When books are recommended to me, I go to that site to look at the reader reviews to get more info and determine if I want to buy the book. I think our reviews will encourage some to at least try DBing before they give up.

[This message has been edited by Committed2Him (edited 08-30-2001).]

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear C2H,
Thank you so much. I like your idea. I'll give it some more thought. I appreciate your feedback. See ya in the book club!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear C2H,
Thank you so much. I like your idea. I'll give it some more thought. I appreciate your feedback. See ya in the book club!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
H
H
My book arrived at my door yesterday via amazon!! I am going to start reading it tonight and hopefully will be done by the time the book club starts. I have four months left until my D is final - but I do have to say things have moved in a more positive direction as a result of the DB principles. Don't know if its enough to save my marriage, but at least I'm taking care of myself and will know I did the best I could to try and save it. Michele, your work is such a great support to all of us - don't know what I'd do without it. Can't wait to start reading.

hope

P
P
Hi Michele,
Looking forward to the book club. Your advise has been so helpful. Even though my d is quickly approaching, finalized within the next couple of months, your book and this board has been such help. This separation has been the best and worst time in my life. The worst for obvious reasons, and the best because I now know me again and have made changes that are helping me in all areas of my life. Ok, so far, not in my marriage, but who knows what the future holds.

Thanks for all your great work.

Kathy

Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks all,
It is so important to feel good about yourself. And you get there a number of ways. One is to do everything humanly possible to fight smart for your marriage. The book can help you do that. Then, no matter what happens with your marriage, to be the best person you can possibly be for yourself, your kids and family and friends. You folks are so great. You should be very proud of your strength throughout this time. I know I am.

Thanks for your kind feedback.
Michele

The Divorce Buster
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard